Brothers John Henry Odell (1830-1899) and Caleb Sherwood Odell (1827-1892) founded the organ building firm of J.H. & C.S. Odell in 1859. They set up shop at a building on the corner of West 42nd Street and 9th Avenue in New York City and would become one of the longest lived organ-building firms established in
On the Southwest end of the Nave, a Cinerarium stands which encloses the ash remains of many Canterbury friends and parishioners who have died. We believe that when we celebrate Holy Eucharist at the Altar, we are as close to the communion of saints as we can be so it is fitting that our loved
Our parish is full of creative people. We are authors, composers, painters, and performers… all artists working in the church. Our perspective is deeply concerned with symbol and meaning, and we understand that our art-making is in the image of our creator.